This relationship of integration and data sharing has been forged in a context of intense global competition to attract the most talented workers, said Nagaraj Nadendla, vice president of the Oracle group, responsible for the development of cloud recruitment software of the society. "Each candidate for a position, internal or external, hopes to be found and this agreement will help to achieve this," says Nadendla.
The new integrations between LinkedIn and Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) Cloud and Oracle Taleo Enterprise Edition include:
• Import Talent Profiles: Enables employees interested in jobs in other areas of the business to import key elements of their LinkedIn Profiles into their Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Profile.
• Recommended Matches and Integrated Search: Enables recruiters to easily search LinkedIn to identify the members that best match a job application or project in Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition.
• Referral Guidelines: Enables applicants to apply for jobs through Oracle Recruiting Cloud or Taleo Enterprise Edition, and to identify and contact (via InMail) their LinkedIn connections, which can provide the best guidance for this job.
• System Connect Recruiter: Enables LinkedIn Recruiter users to consolidate and display recruiting data (application, job creation date, or latest candidate profile update) from Oracle Recruiting Cloud, Taleo Enterprise Edition and LinkedIn.
• Learning Integration: combines the Oracle Learning Cloud and LinkedIn training courses to promote career development.
This unique collaboration will help organizations to "quickly identify, engage, evaluate and integrate talented people," says Nadendla. Oracle and LinkedIn announced this relationship on Oct. 10 at the LinkedIn Talent Connect Conference in Anaheim, California.
"The world of work is changing rapidly, creating new opportunities and challenges for talent leaders," said Scott Roberts, vice president of business development for LinkedIn, in a statement. "We are excited to be working with Oracle to create better solutions to make hiring and talent development as transparent and effective as possible."